Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Assessment Portfolio

My portfolio of Paintings, Logbooks, Notebooks, Sketchbooks, Sketchpads, Extended Written Project were sent to the Open College of the Arts on 10th June 2010:

Supporting Material
This is selection was about two-thirds of the total.

For assessment I chose to send two paintings from Project 2: Figure Painting; two from Project 3: Abstract Painting; and two from Project 4: Painting Feelings and Emotions, seen here mounted on A1 boards:

From top left they are: "Flying Beauty"; "Ugly Beauty"; "Moth" and "Mustardseed" from my Scherzo Polyptych; "Joy" and "Anxiety" from my Facial Feelings

Eight paintings from my Planets Suite were also sent, with "Mercury" in addition to the seven shown here:
From top left they are: "Neptune"; "Artemis"; "Saturn"; "Jupiter"; and bottom row: "Apollo"; "Gaia"; "Venus".

All paintings would be contained within a this mounting-board portfolio seen here inside it's packing case before despatch:

Both packages were delivered by courier on 11 June 2010.

The timescale for assessment is:

1. Delivery of portfolio by 15th June 2010;
2. Assessment to take place during July;
3. Notification by August;
4. Return of portfolio by 30th September at the latest.

And so all my work for the Project is finished and now all I can do is wait for the results.

No comments: